Founded in 1993, the RECAERO group’s purpose is to manufacture spare parts for the aeronautical industry, more specifically for aircraft models that are no longer manufactured in series (which today represent more than half of the world fleet).
Airbus remains the group’s historical reference customer (46% of sales). The commercial policy has enabled the company to diversify its customer base and to attract new major aeronautics customers (Safran, Dassault, Bombardier, Stelia and Latécoère), which now account for more than half of the company’s revenues.
The group has successfully moved from being a manufacturer of spare parts to a global service provider, integrating the entire spare parts function (design, industrialization, production and delivery to the end customer). The range of its commercial offer is regularly enriched by new knowledge and new technologies.
The group’s strategy is to accelerate its development by :
– Refocusing in France on RECAERO’s historical core business: spare parts and speed shops;
– Development of an increasingly integrated spare parts offer, including composites;
– Development of design activities on modification sites with the creation of the DOA;
– Continued development of the Indian subsidiary on series activities, if necessary by offering its customers the possibility of meeting their offset commitments;
– Development of the export activity on the North American continent in the perspective of a future establishment.